- Fixed: Missing icons/images when using "Launch At Startup"
- Added: Some more error checking to help debug shutdown/launch errors.
- Fixed: Profile import crash for RadialMenu & the Toolbar
- Changed: Exit sequence to hopefully fix the crash on exit.
- Fixed: Toolbar showing itself when stylus moved near screen while toolbar is hidden and using 'StylusAutoHide'
- Fixed: Tray context menu display issues.
- Fixed: Error related to new commands from last commit.
- Added: 'Exit RadialMenu' command type.
- Fixed: Import/Export crash.
- Changed: Added DPI compensation when showing button designer windows. Should fix designer window not displaying at mouse when using DPI scaling.
- Added check on closing to hopefully prevent the crash on exit.
Any commands that are using the modifier keys 'Control/Alt/Shift/Windows' keys that can be selected from the drop down box will NOT work with this version, those commands should be changed to use the modifier key selection checkboxes instead. I suggest changing those commands BEFORE installing this version.
- Removed: Modifier keys from key selection combobox for all 'Key' commands. (They all have checkboxes for modifier keys instead).
- Added: Command line option '/hidetoolbar' to hide the toolbar on startup.
- Fixed: Keyboard triggers not working for toolbar or radialmenu.
- Added: Key repeat option to 'Key Hold' command. When checked the key will repeat while it's held, if not checked it acts more like a toggle. This should remedy situation where the space key is a temporary toggle for a function such as in photoshop's pan tool.
- Changed: Toolbar background not completely transparent anymore to prevent accidental clicks in the background in between buttons.
- Changed: Edit buttons should no longer be active if there is no settings available for a command.
- Added: Per profile font size setting for RadialMenu/Toolbar.
- Added: Buttons to set the active profile as the default profile.
- Fixed: Button designer being displayed on wrong screen with multiple displays.
- Fixed: Left mouse button triggers weren't working.