- Fixed: Middle mouse button remapping not working for the stylus.
- Fixed: Double file open dialogs when adding a toolbar profile.
- Fixed: Deleting stylus button profiles actually removed toolbar profiles.
Do NOT delete stylus button profiles, it actually removes TOOLBAR profiles. Update coming!
- Changes under the hood that should improve performance.
- Added: 'MouseWheel command' added for RadialMenu and the Toolbar. Moving up or right scrolls up, down or left scrolls down.
- Added: Per-application stylus button remapping.
- Added: Popup notification of profile switch events.
- Fixed: 'Toggle keys' not working properly with mouse/pen since the touch specific code change.
- Fixed: RadialMenu/Toolbar not switching profiles with some applications. (Foxit)
- Fixed: Stylus button remapping on windows 7 x86. (x64 as well?)
- Fixed: Stylus button remapping wasn't working properly due to errant code that was used for testing/troubleshooting windows 7 remapping.
- Fixed: Stylus autohide now takes DPI/toolbar scale into account.
- Fixed: Buttons activating on touch up when those buttons weren't the same buttons where touch down started.
Stylus remapping isn't working properly, apparently I forgot to remove a line of code that was used for testing/troubleshooting stylus button remapping on windows 7. I'll be releasing an update today that remedies this.
Gesture activation poses a few problems when it comes to the Key Spin, Key Swipe, and Key Hold commands. I've not yet decided how to handle those commands when gesture mode is selected, any suggestions are welcome!
- Fixed: Toolbar flashing when using minimize button.
- Fixed: Toolbar moving to the wrong position when vertical alignment is set to bottom and docking is set to right.
- Fixed: Toolbar positioning when using AutoCollapse and docking is bottom right.
- Added: Repeat option to key swipe command. Each direction has it's own repeat setting.
- Fixed: 'Key Hold' commands now work with RadialMenu.
- Fixed: 'Key Swipe' commands now work with RadialMenu.
- Fixed: 'Key Spin' command now works with RadialMenu.
- Added: Option to disable the default profile in RadialMenu, when active RadialMenu will only display for applications that have a profile associated with them.
- Added: Option to hide the toolbar when the stylus moves near.
- Added: Global toolbar opacity slider.
- Fixed: Macro editor list growing to big.
- Fixed: Macro editor crash when exiting with out stopping the recorder.
- Fixed: RM blocking some clicks when in windows 8 start screen.
- Fixed: Stylus button remapping wasn't enabled.
This version may not support the second stylus button for some devices. Some devices such as Wacom pens have an eraser, a barrel button, and a secondary barrel button. It has been difficult to get the state of the secondary barrel button consistently across Wacom devices. Worse yet, some versions of their drivers support a 2nd pen button while other's don't even on the same exact hardware. The 3rd button remap in RadialMenu maps to whatever the stylus uses an an eraser button, for Wacom, this is the opposite end of the pen. For the Surface Pro 3, this is the button closest to the tip on the pen. I'm still working on secondary pen buttons for Wacom devices, but it didn't make it into this release, as well as some other features in the works.
- Universal touch/pen support. Most devices should be supported now. RM might not support the 2nd stylus button on some devices (mostly wacom).
- Fixed: Multiple confirmation dialogs displaying when deleting a profile.
- Removed old standard commands and conversion functions.
- Fixed: Mouse locking when remapped.
- Added: 3rd Stylus Button remap
- Removed old touch/pen code.